About Cross Roads Naturopathic Vancouver BC
Vancouver, BC Naturopathic Doctor, Sanjay Mohan Ram, N.D., was born and raised in Singapore, graduated in 1997 from University of British Columbia with a Physiology Honors Bachelor of Science Degree in Human Physiology and Biochemistry.
Sanjay Mohan Ram, N.D.
Sanjay Mohan Ram, N.D., joined the Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine in Jan 2000. He was in the first BINM graduating class in May 2004. After his clinical residency at BINM, he worked for clinics in West Vancouver and Richmond.
Currently, Sanjay Mohan Ram, N.D., has 3 positions. He works at the Cross Roads Naturopathic Clinic as an Associate ND; at the Utopia Academy of Massage Therapy as a Senior Instructor teaching several Medical Pathology Classes; as well as teaching for the 1st year BINM Biomedicine courses, and Supervisor at the BINM Student Clinic and Friends for Life Outreach Clinic.
He is currently a member of the Quality Assurance and Examination Committees of the College of Naturopathic Physicians of BC (CNPBC), as well as Director of a local Volleyball League.
Vancouver, BC Naturopathic Doctor, Sanjay Mohan Ram, M.D., treats a wide array of health concerns from infant/child to adolescent to adult and seniors’ health concerns. He treats digestive health concerns (e.g. IBS, Crohn’s, Colitis), cardiovascular health (including hypertension, high cholesterol), hormonal health (e.g. PMS, infertility, endocrine disorders, menopause), sports medicine and musculoskeletal injuries, arthritis and osteoporosis, food and seasonal allergies, skin diseases and weight management.
Sanjay Mohan Ram, N.D., has always been interested in giving back and supporting the Naturopathic Medical profession, by continuing his work on the College of Naturopathic Physicians Registration and Examination committees. From April 2005 to 2008, Naturopathic Doctor Sanjay Mohan Ram was a member of the CNPBC Board.
As such, Sanjay Mohan Ram, N.D., leads a very active life, both professionally and privately. He believes in a well rounded, healthy and happy lifestyle.
Dr. Mohan Ram’s areas of interest in Naturopathic Medicine include:
- Natural Hormone Replacement: Hormonal Testing and Treatment for Men and Women’s Health
- Clinical Nutrition & Diet Therapy for Weight Loss
- Adjunctive Naturopathic Anti-Aging and Cancer Treatments
- Cardiovascular Disease Treatment and Prevention
- Children’s Health: Autism, ADHD and Skin Conditions
- Chronic Conditions: Diabetes, Arthritis, Skin and Autoimmune Conditions
- Digestive Conditions, Food Allergy Testing and Treatment
- IV Vitamin Treatments for Immune Boosting, Detox, Chronic Fatigue and Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Neural Therapy for Chronic Injuries, Pain and Scar Tissue
- Neurological Conditions: Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and Multiple Sclerosis
- Naturopathic Manipulation
- Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine
- Prolotherapy for Ligament Repair
- Mesotherapy for Weight Loss, Cellulite, Hair Loss and Anti Aging.
Stephanie Peltz, N.D.
Naturopathic Doctor Stephanie Peltz, N.D., works as a family practitioner with a special interest in promoting women’s and children’s health. This includes the treatment of: fertility concerns, preconception care, pregnancy, postpartum care, PMS, hormonal imbalances, and menopause.
In her naturopathic practice Stephanie Peltz, N.D. utilizes the core naturopathic treatment modalities. She combines clinical nutrition, herbal medicine, homeopathy, lifestyle counseling, and acupuncture in her treatment protocols. She also maintains additional certification in intravenous nutrient therapies and Craniosacral therapy.